Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lemons are good cancer protection, Dad passed away

    We all have health issues and after seeing a nutritionist I can kind of see why I had gotten cancer. Years of eating "Little Debbies" and other sweets didn't help my system. That is because cancer loves an acidic and sugary environment. You would think well, lemons, they have acid, right? Well, in the body lemons and other citrus fruits create an alkaline environment which cancer does not like. Strange but true.
    My father just passed away but lived a long life, into his early nineties. How did he live so long? In his later years he was rather thin and that put less stress on his heart, and they say if you eat less calories when you are older you live longer. But he threw up this brown stuff that he breathed in and got a lung infection and other complications. I actually elevate my head and shoulders on three pillows  at night because I have acid reflux, maybe a good idea for anyone getting older.

No comments:

Post a Comment