Sunday, August 7, 2011

Other website not cooperating, Advanced cancer not fun for friend

    My college friend Gale tried to talk to me the other night with my cell phone. I am neither cell phone savvy nor am I a fan of a device so stinking small it is difficult to hear out of. And it heats up as you use it, letting out all those wonderful electromagnetic waves. My friend Gale is getting her share of radiation treatments to the head for her advanced breast cancer. It may not hurt but the "Hannibal-like" mask they put on her head doesn't sound comfortable either. I feel for her and am going to send her some "alternate therapy" ideas from the book I have, Outsmart Your Cancer. The medical establishment in the U. S. is really not interested in anything other than what they want to do!
    I tried to post to another blog (wordpress) and it has too many bulbs and whistles. I put in a title, for instance, then copied and pasted my writing (maybe that was a no no) and it made the whole dang thing the title! Then it posted it again under it. I don't understand all this stuff and they don't have a contact email either. Yeah, nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment